The pcDuino4 Nano is an Allwinner H3 based ARM board designed and released by LinkSprite for hobbyists, makers and electronics fans. It is only two thirds the size of the Raspberry Pi. It is open source. It works with Ubuntu MATE, Debian, etc.
The PcDuino4 Nano uses the Allwinner H3 SOC. It integrates ethernet, IR receiver, video/audio output and supports HDMI and AVOUT. It can be powered via the MicroUSB port.
In such a small board it still integrates rich interfaces and ports. Besides the popular HDMI, ethernet, USB-Host, USB-OTG, DVP camera interface and AVOUT (audio and video) it has an on-board microphone, IR receiver, a serial debug port and a Raspberry Pi compatible 40 pin GPIO pin header.
- SoC – Allwinner H3 quad core Cortex A7 @ 1.2 GHz with an ARM Mali-400MP2 GPU up to 600 MHz
- System Memory – 1GB DDR3 SDRAM
- Storage – micro SD card slot
- Video & Audio Output – HDMI and 3.5mm jack for CVBS (composite + stereo audio)
- Connectivity -10/100M Ethernet
- USB – 3x USB 2.0 host ports, 1x micro USB OTG port
- Camera – DVP Interface
- Expansions – 40-pin Raspberry Pi compatible header with UART, SPI, I2C, PWM, GPIOs, etc…
- Debugging – 4-pin header for serial console
- Misc – Power and reset buttons; 2x LEDs; IR receiver; on-board microphone.
- Power Supply – 5V/2A via micro USB port; 5V via VDD_5V pin on 4-pin serial header.
- Dimensions – 64 x 56 mm
- CPU: Allwinner H3, Quad-core Cortex-A7@1.2GHz
- GPU: Mali400MP2@600MHz，Supports OpenGL ES2.0
- DDR3 RAM: 1GB
- Connectivity: 10\/100M Ethernet
- Audio: 3.5mm audio jack\/Via HDMI
- Microphone: Onboard microphone
- IR Receiver: Onboard IR receiver
- USB Host：Type A, USB 2.0 x 3
- MicroSD Slot x 1
- MicroUSB: for data transmission and power input, OTG
- Video Output: HDMI 1.4 1080P, CVBS
- DVP Camera Interface: 24pin, 0.5mm pitch FPC seat
- Debug Serial Port: 4Pin, 2.54mm pitch pin header
- GPIO: 2.54mm spacing 40pin, compatible with Raspberry Pi's GPIO. It includes UART, SPI, I2C, IO etc
- User Key: Power LED x 1, Reset x 1
- PC Size: 64 x 50mm
- Power Supply: DC 5V\/2A
- OS\/Software: u-boot，Ubuntu MATE，Debian
Additional information can be found here.